The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, extended and more detailed case studies, decision making exercises, mini projects and problems for discussion and group work, and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First exams: 2019
* Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE ® Environmental Management syllabus 0680 and O Level 5014 (for first examination in 2019)
* Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
* Clear focus on the integrated approach to the subject as outlined in the new syllabus
* Supplementary `Case studies' help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
* Extension content and activities
* Clear instructions for students and teachers
* Overviews of each topic and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
* Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to the specification learning outcomes
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
IGCSE ® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 540 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review