Cambridge IGCSE ™ French Student Book Third Edition (Paperback)Jean-Claude Gilles (author), Kirsty Thathapudi (author), Wendy O'Mahony (author), Virginia March (author), Jayn Witt (author), Severine Chevrier-Clarke (author), Paul Shannon (author)
- In stock
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE ™ French (0520/7156) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
Audio is available via the Student eTextbook, Teaching & Learning Resources or the Online Teacher Guide.
Also available in the series
Grammar Workbook ISBN: 9781510447547
Vocabulary Workbook ISBN: 9781510448049
Study and Revision Guide ISBN: 9781510448032
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510448704
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510447769
Online Teacher Guide ISBN: 9781510447776
Teaching and Learning Resources ISBN: 9781510447783
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 700 g
Dimensions: 276 x 212 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.