Collins IGCSE ® Biology provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE ® syllabus for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
* Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE ® Biology syllabus
* Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
* Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
* Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
* Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
* Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
* Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
* One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE ® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools
* Seeking endorsement from Cambridge
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 460
Weight: 1050 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 22 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review