Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
Directly supporting the latest Cambridge syllabus, this Student Book provides a differentiated approach with thorough exam preparation to develop independent, culturally-aware students of French.
- Ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world
- Develop students' ability to use French effectively with activities developing all four key skills
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades with differentiated content
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Help to prepare students for the examination with plenty of exam-style questions throughout
Vocabulary is also available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application: visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 716 g
Dimensions: 276 x 214 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.