Cambridge IGCSE Maths Teacher Guide - Collins Cambridge IGCSE (Spiral bound)Chris Pearce (author)
- Not available
Full support and guidance for teaching the latest Cambridge IGCSE ® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards from Collins. Save time with extra homework worksheets and supplementary practice worksheets for the Core and Extended curriculum in Word format on the CD-ROM.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2013 First exams: June 2015
* Start teaching straight away with detailed three-part lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, and useful tips for a fresh approach.
* Raise standards with extra practice sheets on the CD-ROM with consolidation questions to support less able students and extended questions to stretch high achievers.
* Provide ready-made homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework worksheets on the CD-ROM.
* Personalise your course with all files available in Word format on the CD-ROM to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
* Check and mark students' work with the answers for the Student Book exercises and examination sections; homework sheets; consolidation and extension questions all available on the CD-ROM.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 380
Weight: 1090 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 18 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review