Cambridge IGCSE Maths Student Book - Collins Cambridge IGCSE (Paperback)Chris Pearce (author)
- Not available
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Student Book - Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards. The resource covers the Core and Extended curriculum.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2013 First exams: June 2015
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
* Support and challenge students with the Core curriculum and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
* Help students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
* Develop problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
* Cover the curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
* See what level students are working at with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
* Emphasise the relevance of maths with 'Why this chapter matters' showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
* Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
* Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
* Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher's Pack.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 676
Weight: 1420 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 27 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review