Cambridge IGCSE® Environmental Management Student Book provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Environmental Management 0680 and O Level 5014 syllabuses for examination from 2019 onwards.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First exams: 2019
* Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Environmental Management syllabus 0680 (for first examination in 2019)
* Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
* Clear focus on the integrated approach to the subject as outlined in the new syllabus
* Packed with questions throughout to check understanding and confirm knowledge
* Brings engagement and excitement to environmental management through real-life practical applications and links to other subjects
* Encourages students to think for themselves and experiment - with a major focus on problem solving and investigations
* `Case studies' help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
* Further carefully developed features including learning objectives, end of topic terms, concepts and knowledge check all of which provide to provide a clear, engaging resource for students.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 610 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review