Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE ® Co-ordinated Sciences Student Books for syllabus 0654. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician's notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First exams: 2019
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
* Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE ® Co-ordinated Sciences syllabus 0654 (for first examination in 2019) in one book
* Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
* Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
* A full range of worksheets to support learning
* Clear instructions for students and technicians
* Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
* Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE ® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 448
Weight: 1160 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 24 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review