Cambridge IGCSE Biology Student Book - Collins Cambridge IGCSE (Paperback)Sue Kearsey (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
Collins IGCSE® Biology provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
* Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Biology syllabus
* Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
* Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
* Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
* Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
* Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 576
Weight: 1160 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 22 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review