Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Discover Economics as a real-world subject through case studies from around the world and provide in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses (0455/2281).
- Trust an experienced author team to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
- Deepen understanding by applying knowledge to real-life global case studies.
- Extend learning beyond the classroom by reflecting on skills learned and applying them to local and global environments.
- Check understanding with engaging activities that thoroughly integrate deep learning skills.
- Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms throughout.
- Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions, as well as useful links to extra activities and answers to the questions which are available in the Boost Core Subscription.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421271)
Student Book Boost eBook (ISBN 9781398333833)
Boost Core Subscription (ISBN 9781398341043)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421288)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421295)
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 874 g
Dimensions: 276 x 213 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.