Exclusively published in partnership with CACHE and up-to-date with the 2012 EYFS requirements, this is the ideal textbook for you if you are taking the Award, Certificate or Diploma in the CACHE Level 3 Child Care and Education qualification.
Written by a highly experienced and respected author team, this book focuses on the knowledge and skills you will need to obtain the qualification, and will support you through your assessment and the start of your career.
Key features in this edition:
* Up-to-date with the requirements of the revised 2012 EYFS
* Focused and clear coverage from authors who are respected experts means you can trust the content and know that it is the key information that you need for the course
* Case studies and Practice Tips show you exactly how you can use the knowledge and concepts when you are working
* Progress Check and In Practice features make sure that you have the necessary understanding and preparation to pass your course
* An easy-to-read and friendly writing style keeps the book enjoyable and accessible for all students
* Key Terms features throughout the text for easy reference.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 552
Weight: 1499 g
Dimensions: 276 x 215 x 27 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review