Business Resumption Planning (Hardback)Leo A. Wrobel (editor)
- We can order this
What's New in the Second Edition:
* The latest techniques for conducting an efficient Business Impact Analysis and an accurate Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
* Advice on how to successfully recover from Ground Zero events, such as those involving Oklahoma City, the World Trade Center (WTC), and Hurricane Katrina
* Tips for recovery teams and first responders, including how to maintain "4Ci" (Command, Control, Communications, Computers and intelligence) during a disaster
* An examination of legal ramifications resulting from a failure to plan-including new liability issues that directly affect you
* An explanation of how the recently enacted Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 impacts your planning effort
* Plans and templates that assess vulnerability in WANs, Open Networks, physical facilities, environmentals, and enhanced services
The book contains actual case studies and examples illustrating the vulnerabilities of today's mission critical systems. It details the proactive steps you should take now to first assess your exposure, then eliminate it. The book also includes a CD-ROM that contains worksheets, checklists, audit forms, work breakdown structures, and reports.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 512
Weight: 862 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 33 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?