Business Information Systems Workshops: BIS 2016 International Workshops, Leipzig, Germany, July 6-8, 2016, Revised Papers - Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing 263 (Paperback)Witold Abramowicz (editor), Rainer Alt (editor), Bogdan Franczyk (editor)
- We can order this
The workshops included in this volume are:
* The 8th Workshop on Applications of Knowledge-Based Technologies in Business - AKTB2016 accepted 7 papers from 14 submissions and features 1 invited talk.
* The 7th Workshop on Business and IT Alignment - BITA 2016 selected 6 papers from 12 submissions.
* The Workshop on Big Data and Business Analytics Ecosystems - DeBASE 2016 has 4 papers in this volume.
* The First International Workshop on Intelligent Data Analysis in Integrated Social CRM - iCRM 2016 features 5 contributions.
* The Second International Workshop on Digital Enterprise Engineering and Architecture - IDEA 2016 contributes 4 papers to this volume.
* The First International Workshop on Integrative Analysis and Computation of Life Data for Smart Ecosystems - INCLuDE 2016 publishes 4 research papers.
In addition, BIS hosted a Doctoral Consortium which was organized in a workshop formula. The best papers from this event are included in the book.
In total, the workshops had 84 submissions of which 38 were accepted for publication.
Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
Number of pages: 430
Weight: 6905 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 24 mm
Edition: 1st ed. 2017
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review