Building a Coaching Business: Ten steps to success (Hardback)Jenny Rogers (author)
- We can order this
This practical guide is for anyone contemplating coaching as a career: coaches in training, coaches already trained and hoping to build a thriving business. This totally revised second edition offers step by step guidance on what to do:
* What does it take to succeed as a coach? How long does it take?
* Why it matters to get practice clients and where to find them
* Why is it so important to think like a buyer rather than like a seller?
* What can you charge?
* How do you make yourself distinctive in a crowded market?
* What do you need to do to attract clients? Which marketing materials and methods pay off and which are a waste of time?
* How can you exploit social media?
* Overcoming your fear of selling: how to sell with integrity
* Going for growth: what is involved in building an even bigger business?
Publisher: Open University Press
Dimensions: 230 x 150 x 10 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review