A valuable, one-stop guide to collection development and finding ideal subject-specific activities and projects for children and teens.
* Provides an excellent resource for libraries considering creating makerspaces
* Helps educators locate instructions for entertaining and educational program and curricular activities that range from cooking and e-drawing to performing magic tricks, solving puzzles, mask-making, and outdoor games
* Utilizes a subject heading organization and indexes multi-topic titles by chapter for ease of use
* Supplies plans targeted for distinct age ranges: lower elementary (K-3rd grade), elementary (3rd-6th grade), middle school (6th-9th grade), and high school (9th grade and above)
* Includes an appendix containing additional online sources of information that augment the book's content
Number of pages: 354
Weight: 953 g
Dimensions: 178 x 254 x 28 mm
"The text is a comprehensive catalog of project or how-to books for children and teenagers published from 2007 to the present. . . . [W]ill be of interest to librarians, educators, and others who are involved with children and children's activities." - ProtoView
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review