BTEC Level 2 Firsts in Children's Play, Learning and Development Student Book - BTEC First Children's Play, Learning and Development (Paperback)Penny Tassoni (author)
Resources designed to support learners of the new next generation BTEC First in Children's Play, Learning and Development specification*.
- Covers the underpinning knowledge and understanding for all core, mandatory and optional units for the Award and Certificate and all core and mandatory units for the Extended Certificate.
- The attractive, accessible layout is packed with learning features, which draw out key points and bring topics to life.
- Provides support and practice for learners as they work towards the Award, Certificate and Extended Certificate.
- Units include plenty of activities and assessment guidance to help learners achieve their potential.
- Case Studies reflect the work-related nature of the qualification, so that learners are more able to put theory into practice in real-world settings.
- Assessment activities help learners to achieve their potential in internally-assessed units and support external assessment.
* From 2012, Pearson’s BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 540 g
Dimensions: 275 x 220 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?