from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Resources designed to support learners of the new next generation BTEC First in Engineering specification*.
- Covers three core units and a range of optional units.
- Each unit of the Student Book is presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
- Covers of all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to ensure that learners are fully prepared for this course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- New Assessment Zone guides learners through both internal and external assessment.
- Assessment activities and grading tips will help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
* From 2012, Pearson’s BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 620 g
Dimensions: 272 x 214 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?