BTEC First Award in Business Student Book
- Our BTEC First in Sport Award Book covers Units 1 - 8 so learners have relevant and specific content to complete the new next generation Pearson BTEC First Award in Business for level 2 learners. If learners are studying other sizes of this qualification they might prefer our Full Edition*.
- Provides all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to help learners prepare for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and guidance for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- The new BTEC Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment with grading tips and support for external assessment.
* From 2012, Pearson's BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
1: Enterprise in the business world
2: Finance for business
3: Promoting a brand
4: Principles of customer service
5: Sales and personal selling
6: Introducing retail business
7: Providing business support
8: Recruitment, selection and employment
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 690 g
Dimensions: 278 x 221 x 12 mm