BTEC First Award Sport Student Book
- Our BTEC First in Sport Award Book covers Units 1 - 6 so learners have relevant and specific content to complete the new next generation Pearson BTEC First Award in Sport for level 2 learners. If learners are studying other sizes of this qualification they might prefer our Full Edition*.
- Provides all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to help learners prepare for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and guidance for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- The new BTEC Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment with grading tips and support for external assessment.
* From 2012, Pearson's BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
Unit 1: Fitness for Sport and Exercise
Unit 2: Practical Sports Performance
Unit 3: The Mind and Sports Performance
Unit 4: The Sports Performer in Action
Unit 5: Training for Personal Fitness
Unit 6: Leading Sports Activities
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 552 g
Dimensions: 274 x 221 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review