BTEC First Award in Engineering Student Book
- Our BTEC First in Engineering Award Book covers Units 1, 2, 5, 6 7 and 8 so learners have relevant and specific content to complete the new next generation Pearson BTEC First Award in Engineering for level 2 learners. If learners are studying other sizes of this qualification they might prefer our Full Edition*.
- Provides all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to help learners prepare for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and guidance for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- The new BTEC Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment with grading tips and support for external assessment.
* From 2012, Pearson's BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
1: The Engineered World
2: Investigating an Engineered Product
5: Engineering Materials
6: Computer-aided Engineering
7: Machining Techniques
8: Electronic Circuit Design and Construction
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 548 g
Dimensions: 279 x 219 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review