BRS Physiology - Board Review Series (Paperback)Linda S. Costanzo (author)
- Not available
This bestselling book provides over 350 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams and a comprehensive USMLE-format examination at the end of the book, and is enhanced by full-color illustrations and tables.
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
* Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
* Prepare for the Boards with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and answers.
* Master core topics tested on the USMLE Step 1 exam with focused coverage of Key Physiology Topics and Key Physiology Equations.
* See the connection between physiology and clinical medicine through clinical correlations.
* Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
* Master key facts and information with the book's full-color design, flow charts, illustrations, and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
* Online interactive quiz bank that includes all the book's questions for unlimited practice.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Weight: 544 g
Dimensions: 255 x 180 x 12 mm
Edition: Sixth, International Edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?