Brown Bear and Wilbur Wolf: Band 07/Turquoise - Collins Big Cat (Paperback)Collins Big Cat (prepared for publication by)
- We can order this
When Brown Bear loses his sense of smell he cannot find food. Wilbur Wolf is too old to hunt for food. Can the two find a way of working together to help each other?
* Turquoise/Band 7 books offer literary language and extended descriptions, with longer sentences and a wide range of unfamiliar terms.
* Text type: A traditional story
* Pages 22 and 23 show two "wanted" posters from Brown Bear and Wilbur Wolf, allowing children to compare and match the characters' traits and personalities.
* Curriculum links: Citizenship: Animals and us.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 24
Weight: 80 g
Dimensions: 170 x 210 x 2 mm