Incorporating useful learning aids throughout, the book examines the state of British politics set against the background of devolution within the UK and an ever-changing European and global environment.
* 'Comparative politics' boxes highlight differences and similarities with other political systems
* 'Academic controversy' boxes summarize debates on key issues
* On-page glossary explains key words and concepts
* Chapter summaries, questions for discussion and further reading to stimulate and reinforce learning
* Illustrated 'key thinker' profiles
* A companion website - www.palgrave.com/foundations/leach - containing valuable additional material for students and lecturers
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Number of pages: 512
Weight: 939 g
Dimensions: 247 x 190 x 25 mm
Edition: 2nd ed. 2011
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review