British Cabinet Government (Hardback)Simon James (author)
- We can order this
* ministers and their departments
* collective decision-making
* the role of the Prime Minister
* the strengths and weaknesses of the Cabinet system
* the future of the Cabinet system. British Cabinet Government will give both A-level students and undergraduates a clear understanding of the realities of this central aspect of British politics.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 216 x 140 x 28 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review