A comprehensive text on Elizabethan and Stuart history.
Includes historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
* Britain 1558-1689: A Synoptic Assessment
* Elizabeth I and Religion
* Elizabethan Foreign Policy
* Elizabethan Government and Finance
* Elizabethan Social and Economic History
* James I, Religion, Parliament, Foreign Policy
* The Causes of the Civil Wars
* The Civil Wars and Interregnum, including an in-depth study of Cromwell
* Charles II
* James II, William III and the Glorious Revolution of 1668-9
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 880 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 18 mm
TES review of the first book in the series (Britain 1815-1918):
Put out more flags
Hard-pressed heads of History with budgets to manage must have been waiting impatiently for years for someone to reinvent the one-volume textbook at a reasonable price. Collins have done it.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review