Brilliant Bridges: Band 09/Gold - Collins Big Cat (Paperback)Collins Big Cat (prepared for publication by)
- We can order this
Bridges come in all different shapes and sizes. How were bridges made in the past? How do they work? Filled with clear diagrams and stunning photos from around the world, this book explores the variety of uses and designs of these important structures.
* Gold/Band 9 fiction offers developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
* Text type: An information book
* Pages 22 and 23 explore the different bridge designs from the book and their uses.
* Curriculum links: Literacy: Information texts.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 24
Weight: 80 g
Dimensions: 170 x 210 x 2 mm