from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
A comprehensive guide to bridge design
Bridge Design - Concepts and Analysis provides a unique approach, combining the fundamentals of concept design and structural analysis of bridges in a single volume. The book discusses design solutions from the authors’ practical experience and provides insights into conceptual design with concrete, steel or composite bridge solutions as alternatives.
- Principal design concepts and analysis are dealt with in a unified approach.
- Execution methods and evolution of the static scheme during construction are dealt with for steel, concrete and composite bridges.
- Aesthetics and environmental integration of bridges are considered as an issue for concept design.
- Bridge analysis, including modelling and detail design aspects, is discussed for different bridge typologies and structural materials.
- Specific design verification aspects are discussed on the basis of present design rules in Eurocodes.
The book is an invaluable guide for postgraduate students studying bridge design, bridge designers and structural engineers.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 552
Weight: 1089 g
Dimensions: 241 x 175 x 38 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?