Bricklaying (Paperback)Peter Cartwright (author)
- We can order this
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
BRICKWORKING FROM "A-Z" . . .FOR NOVICES TO EXPERIENCED PROS
Whether you're a homeowner wanting to do your own repairs, a trade apprentice seeking to sharpen your skills, or a veteran craftsman or contractor with years of experience, you'll turn to this complete guide to bricklaying again and again. There is no more comprehensive or up-to-date reference available on the subject.
Written by a pro with over 25 years in the field, Bricklaying features:
* Over 560 technical drawings and diagrams illustrating technique and clear text that guides you every step of the way
* Skill-building projects with start-to-finish instructions
* Electricity and plumbing integration in brick construction
* Solutions and preventive methods for high-wind concerns in cavity brickwork
* Table for calculating how many bricks are needed for a job
* Brick design for handicapped
* Engineering properties
* Essential topics such as damp-proofing, repairing and carcking mortor, window and door cutting, cleaning brick, and much more
An insider's guide to every facet of the world of brickwork.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 557 g
Dimensions: 236 x 188 x 18 mm