from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised (Paperback)John Roche (author)
This bestselling text provides instruction on how to record, edit, interpret and analyse financial data using manual and computerised bookkeeping systems.
- Includes three different company accounts for a total of six monthly periods in the source document booklet.
- The same data is used in both the manual and computerised sections, facilitating comparison of results.
- Illustrates the basic principles and entries of bookkeeping in two sections:
SECTION 1: Manual Bookkeeping
- Explains how to identify source documents and make entries in the appropriate daybooks.
- Details the process and importance of cross-checking.
- Works through the transfer of entries into the various ledgers and explains how to produce a Trial Balance.
- Illustrates the process of bank reconciliation and the production of a VAT 3 form.
SECTION 2: Computerised Bookkeeping
- Relates specifically to the TASBooks package, but can be easily adapted to suit other bookkeeping accounts packages.
- Screen shots throughout provide step-by-step instructions on how to install the TASBooks program, clear down the data and set up new companies, customers, suppliers, nominal accounts and products.
- Explains how to produce reports and compare these to the manual daybooks and ledgers.
- Includes a sample project and exam, complete with solutions and marking schemes.
Students of FETAC level 5 Bookkeeping – Manual & Computerised module.
Weight: 781 g
Dimensions: 245 x 175 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?