Now going into its 9th edition, the successful textbook Book-keeping and Accounts is a vital guide for students undertaking studies of book-keeping and accounting for the first time. Through its gradual introduction of topics, explanation of technical terminology in a clear, easy to understand way, this text provides an accessible and reliable guide for any student in their undergraduate career.
New to this edition:
* Fully compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), with current IFRS terminology.
* Questions and exercises to test your understanding and help with revision.
* Selected chapters amended and re-structured.
* Full explanation of HMRC changes in VAT relating to cash discounts.
* Illustrations and diagrams to help explain key concepts.
* Updated 'learning objectives' and 'chapter summaries', to reflect developments in the financial environment
* Easy to understand to double entry book-keeping using the 'IN' and 'OUT' approach.
With its highly regarded authorship this text is used by lecturers for teaching students undertaking the following qualifications and examinations; Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), International Association of Book-keepers (IAB), A Level Accounting, Oxford Cambridge and Royal Society of Arts (OCR), and as a general foundation text for personnel employed in the accountancy profession.
Accompanying the text is a collection of resources to support both lecturers and students which can be found at www.pearsoned.co.uk/wood
- For instructors : Solution's manual, and Powerpoint slides
- For students : Opportunities to practise and additional support with our companion website
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 632
Weight: 1040 g
Dimensions: 245 x 188 x 21 mm
Edition: 9th New edition