Bit, Bat, Bee, Rime with Me! Word Patterns and Activities, Grades K-3 (Paperback)Linda Armstrong (author)
- We can order this
Teach word patterns to emergent readers using this terrific resource!
- Includes reproducibles to teach word families to new and striving readers
- Uses all learning modalities to help students make the all-important connection from sounds to written word
- Easy-to-use, tied to national standards, and targeted to all students struggling to make adequate yearly progress (AYP) in reading
- Reviews basic consonant sounds, blends, and digraphs
- Includes take homes for parents to provide reinforcement at home
This book is a valuable resource for any teacher, librarian, or literacy coach who teaches beginning reading. Teach rimes through verses, crafts and other motivating, age-appropriate activities in these short, easy-to-use, hands-on lessons and reproducibles. This resource could be a staple for those who work with emergent readers.
Number of pages: 150
Weight: 363 g
Dimensions: 277 x 213 x 10 mm
"Designed for teachers, librarians, and literacy coaches who teach beginning reading, the text contains 35 units for teaching rimes through verses, crafts and other activities. Each unit contains a complete lesson plan, including reproducible materials." - Reference & Research Book News
"Teachers and librarians looking for new ideas to teach beginning reading skills will want Linda Armstrong's Bit, Bat, Bee, Rime with Me! Word Patterns and Activities, Grades K-3....Especially helpful are the two bibliographies of rhyming picture books and of related resources for educators, and the table of useful websites." - Catholic Library World
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review