Boxes highlight special topics and examples drawn from newspaper stories to spark student interest.
* Behavioral genetics
* Evolutionary approaches to crime
* Biological tests for criminal disposition
* The human genome and crime
* The environment and crime
* Ethical and policy implications
This book will enrich students' appreciation of the nexus of biology and crime--without negating non-biological theories of crime.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Number of pages: 162
Weight: 236 g
Dimensions: 226 x 150 x 10 mm