- Biomedical applications of semiconductor quantum dots,
- Integrating and tagging biological structures with nanoscale quantum dots,
- Applications of carbon nanotubes in bioengineering,
- Nanophysical properties of living cells,
- Bridging natural nanotubes with fabricated nanotubes,
- Bioinspired approaches to building nanoscale devices and systems,
- Hairpin formation in polynucleotides.
This state-of-the-art survey of key developments in nanotechnology - as they apply to bioengineering and biology - is essential reading for all academics, biomedical engineers, medical physicists, and industry professionals wishing to take advantage of the latest developments and highly-promising discoveries in nanoscience underlying applications in bioengineering and biology.
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 178
Weight: 382 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 11 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 200
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?