- Biomedical applications of semiconductor quantum dots,
- Integrating and tagging biological structures with nanoscale quantum dots,
- Applications of carbon nanotubes in bioengineering,
- Nanophysical properties of living cells,
- Bridging natural nanotubes with fabricated nanotubes,
- Bioinspired approaches to building nanoscale devices and systems,
- Hairpin formation in polynucleotides.
This state-of-the-art survey of key developments in nanotechnology - as they apply to bioengineering and biology - is essential reading for all academics, biomedical engineers, medical physicists, and industry professionals wishing to take advantage of the latest developments and highly-promising discoveries in nanoscience underlying applications in bioengineering and biology.
Publisher: Springer Science+Business Media
Number of pages: 178
Weight: 572 g
Dimensions: 250 x 170 x 18 mm
Edition: 2004 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.