Big Love Cooking features 75 accessible recipes infused with Mediterranean flavors inspired by Joey's Italian-American family.
This is simple, authentic food, with generous servings and nourishing, shareable meals.
* Includes stories from the restaurant, historical NYC photographs, and conversational advice
* Dishes include Little Owl Crispy Chicken, Ricotta Cavatelli with Tomato Broth, Bacon, and Fava Beans, and Brioche French Toast with Stewed Strawberries.
* Features warm, inviting photography that emulates the family-style meals
With accessible recipes and familiar ingredients, this cookbook is perfect for big family meals that will please a crowd.
Recipes include mouth-watering dishes like Littleneck Clams with Juicy Bread, Mom-Mom Pizza, and Pork Chop with Parmesan Butter Beans.
* Big Love Cooking is a return to hearty platters and heartwarming comfort food with a strong sense of place.
* Perfect for cooks interested in Mediterranean cuisine and Italian-American favorites
* A great gift for the home cook that is interested in hearty, delicious Italian meals over trends
* Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Carmine's Family-Style Cookbook by Michael Ronis, The Meatball Shop Cookbook by Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow, and The Frankies Spuntino Kitchen Companion & Cooking Manual by Peter Falcinelli, Frank Castronovo, and Frank Meehan.
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 990 g
Dimensions: 262 x 195 x 30 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.