Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Tenerife, and now comes with a bilingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide with new bilingual dictionary is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Tenerife, from top attractions like Spain's tallest mountain El Teide and the Unesco-listed San Cristobal de la Laguna to the steep hike down the dramatically located village of Masca. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating region.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Tenerife
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Parque Etnografico Piramides Guimar, whale-watching and the Castillo San Miguel, as well as Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
* Nifty new bilingual dictionary section makes this the perfect portable package for short trip travellers
* Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
* Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 144
Edition: 5th Revised edition