Berlitz Pocket Guide Morocco
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Morocco. From top tourist attractions like Fez, Marrakech and the High Atlas, to cultural gems including the beautiful blue-washed town of Chefchaouen, the Imperial capital of Meknes and Roman ruins of Volubilis, and the elemental dunes of the Sahara, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Morocco:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Tangier, Chefchaouen, Rabat and Sale, Casablanca, Meknes, Volubilis and the Middle Atlas, Fez, Marrakech, the High Atlas, Ouarzazate and the desert, and the Atlantic coast.
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrasebook and Dictionary Arabic
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 176
Edition: 17th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?