Berlitz Pocket Guide Mallorca
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Mallorca. From top tourist attractions like Valldemossa, the Coves del Drac and Monestir de Llluc, to cultural gems, including the gorgeous town of Deia, picturesque walks in the Serra de Tramuntana, and the marvelous gothic cathedral in Palma, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Mallorca:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Palma de Mallorca; The Western Corner; The West Coast; The North and Northeast; The Central Plain; The East and Southeast
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Spanish
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 168
Edition: 6th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.