Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Lisbon, and now comes with a bi-lingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide [with new bi-lingual dictionary] is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Lisbon, from top attractions like the Torre de Belem, to hidden gems, including the Alfama district. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Lisbon
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga and the Bairro Alto Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
* New bi-lingual dictionary section makes this the perfect portable package for short trip travellers
* Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
* Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you awide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Edition: 7th Revised edition