Berlitz Pocket Guide Italy
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Italy. From top tourist attractions like the Sistine Chapel in Rome, the Grand Canal in Venice, and the Dumo of Florence, to cultural gems including the picturesque towns of Portofino and Amalfi on the Italian Riviera, the ravishing landscape of Tuscany, and the magnificent Greek temples at Paestum, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Italy:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Rome and Lazio; Tuscany and Umbria; Venice; The Dolomites and Emilia-Romagna; Milan; Lombardy; The Lake District and Italian Riviera; Naples; Campania; Puglia; Sicily; Sardinia
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrasebook and Dictionary Italian
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 280
Edition: 12th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.