Berlitz Pocket Guide Edinburgh (Travel Guide) - Berlitz Pocket Guides (Paperback)Berlitz (author)
- In stock
Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Edinburgh
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Edinburgh, from top attractions like Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish National Gallery, to hidden gems, including a visit to one of the 'real' Old Town streets at The Real Mary King's Close. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Edinburgh
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Arthur's Seat and the Edinburgh Festival and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
* Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
* Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 144
Edition: 12th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.