Berlitz Pocket Guide Canary Islands (Travel Guide with Dictionary) - Berlitz Pocket Guides (Paperback)Berlitz (author)
- In stock
Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to the Canary Islands
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in the Canary Islands, from top attractions like El Teide on Tenerife and the Costa Calma beaches on Fuerteventura, to hidden gems, including the small islands of El Hierro and La Gomera. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this striking archipelago.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring any of the Canary Islands
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Jardin de Cactus on Lanzarote and Maspalomas sand dunes on Grand Canaria, and a Perfect Day in Tenerife itinerary suggestions
- Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
- Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 168
Edition: 11th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.