from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Among the topics covered:
- The epidemiology of medical diseases and associated behavioral risk factors.
- Provider training: recognizing the relevance of behavioral medicine and the importance of behavioral health consultations and referrals.
- Screening for behavioral health problems in adult primary care.
- Health care transformation: the electronic health record.
- Meeting the care needs of patients with multiple medical conditions.
- Smoking cessation in the context of integrated care.
This depth of clinical guidance makes Behavioral Medicine and Integrated Care an essential reference for practitioners on all sides of the equation, including health psychologists and other professionals in health promotion, disease prevention, psychotherapy and counseling, and primary care medicine.
Publisher: Springer Nature Switzerland AG
Number of pages: 418
Weight: 646 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 201
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?