The essential month-by-month guide to older babies and their journey into toddlerhood, sharing expert advice on weaning, talking and reaching specific milestones.
Baby to Toddler Month by Month follows your baby's journey from 6 months to 23 months, by which time your child will be a running, talking toddler with attitude and character. This month-by-month guide explains how your baby will be developing and what you can realistically expect to see each month. It covers sleep problems, feeding, development, and much more including:
* baby-led weaning or mixed weaning? You decide - includes step-by-step guides to both methods
* age-appropriate meal plans, finger foods and eating tips month by month
* encouraging your toddler to walk and talk
* when to take your child to the doctor, and spotting an emergency
* dealing with tantrums and attitude... the easy way
* coping with hitting and biting
* milestones - when to worry and when to wait it out.
This book makes toddler behaviour fascinating rather than alarming or overwhelming.
Publisher: Hay House UK Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 363 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 21 mm
A really useful dip-in guide for mums -- Editor - Practical Parenting & Pregnancy magazine Tackling everything from weaning and walking to tantrums and talking, the authors, themselves mothers of six toddlers between them, adopt a gentle and advisory tone, avoiding giving strict instructions Junior magazine This book is a great step-by-step guide to everything you need to know about your baby once you've got past the newborn stage. I would definitely reccomend it for anyone with older babies or toddlers. Mother & Baby