This handbook provides an overview of the current scientific understanding of autism spectrum disorders, as well as a cultural and historical perspective on the controversies that plague the field.
* Presents diagnostic criteria from the American Psychiatric Association manual
* Contains quotations and excerpts from scientific literature and text from court proceedings related to the Vaccine Injury Program
* Includes a chronology of important events in the field of autism, beginning in 1910 when the word "autism" was first used
* 12 charts, figures, and graphs illustrate autism diagnosis, neuroscience, treatment, prevalence, and cultural factors
* Includes reference bibliographies at the end of each chapter, as well as a chapter of annotated print and nonprint resources related to autism
Number of pages: 324
Weight: 658 g
Dimensions: 231 x 150 x 30 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review