For all practitioners who seek to use total quality management to improve their organization's effectiveness, efficiency and responsiveness, this title is the essential route map to business excellence. From two leading expert authors comes a book where the most recognized quality award criteria are used to explore the concepts of business excellence and self-assessment.
* Introduces the major business excellence and total quality frameworks including The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and the European Quality Award and ISO9000:2000
* Compares the frameworks and identifies their strengths and limitations
* Introduces the self-assessment process
* Explores the main approaches to self-assessment
* Illustrates the practical benefits of self-assessment through case examples
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 472
Weight: 866 g
Dimensions: 235 x 159 x 27 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review