Assessing and Managing Earthquake Risk: Geo-scientific and Engineering Knowledge for Earthquake Risk Mitigation: developments, tools, techniques - Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering 2 (Paperback)Carlos Sousa Oliveira (editor), Antoni Roca (editor), Xavier Goula (editor)
- We can order this
* Multidisciplinary approach of risk assessment and management, which can provide more efficient earthquake mitigation.
* Transfer of Geo-scientific and engineering knowledge to Civil Protection and insurance agents
* Approaches and common practices directly related to the preparation of earthquake emergency plans
* Illustrated examples of actual applications, including web sites
* Case-studies and information on relevant international projects
Number of pages: 545
Weight: 866 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 29 mm
Edition: 2006 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review