Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach - Studies in Cognitive Systems 17 (Hardback)Terry Dartnall (editor)
- We can order this
These issues are explored in five interrelated parts, each of which is introducted and explained by a leading figure in the field.
- Prologue (Margaret Boden)
- Part I: Foundational Issues (Terry Dartnall)
- Part II: Creativity and Cognition (Graeme S. Halford and Robert Levinson)
- Part III: Creativity and Connectionism (Chris Thornton)
- Part IV: Creativity and Design (John Gero)
- Part V: Human Creativity Enhancement (Ernest Edmonds)
- Epilogue (Douglas Hofstadter)
For researchers in AI, cognitive science, computer science, philosophy, psychology, mathematics, logic, sociology, and architecture and design; and anyone interested in the rapidly growing field of artificial intelligence and creativity.
Number of pages: 458
Weight: 1920 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 30 mm
Edition: 1994 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review