- New edition of this popular anthology of twentieth-century art-theoretical texts.
- Now updated to include the results of new research, together with significant contributions from the 1990s.
- Includes writings by critics, philosophers, politicians and literary figures.
- The editors provide contextual introductions to 340 texts.
- Complements Art in Theory 1648-1815 and Art in Theory 1815-1900 to create a complete survey of the theories underpinning the development of art in the modern period.
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Number of pages: 1296
Weight: 1905 g
Dimensions: 244 x 170 x 51 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?