from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Architects' Data (Paperback)Ernst Neufert (editor)
An indispensable tool for the initial stages of designing and planning a building project
This new edition of the classic bestselling text provides, in one concise volume, the essential information needed as the basis for the more detailed design and development of any building project. Organized largely by building type, it covers the planning criteria and considerations of function and location—and with over 6200 diagrams, it provides a mass of data on spatial requirements.
Most of the featured illustrations are dimensioned and each building type includes plans, sections, site layouts and design details. The book also includes an extensive bibliography and detailed set of metric/imperial conversion tables.
Architects' Data, 6th Edition starts with the basics of designing for a new building project, before moving on to covering everything an architect needs to know. It also looks at the design styles and specifications for creating different types of structures, such as those made for residential, commercial, religious, cultural, sports, medical and other types of occupation.
- Sixth English edition of the classic, international reference for architects
- Covers user requirements, planning criteria, basic dimensions, and considerations of function and siting
- Includes numerous examples and over 6200 illustrations and tables
New in the Sixth Edition:
- Updated sections on lighting, stairs and lifts, energy performance certificates and fire protection
- New sections on electric charging stations, beekeeping and newsrooms, and tiny houses
- Additional sections on sustainable building materials added to relevant chapters
Architects' Data is an excellent resource for architects, building surveyors, space planners, and design and building contractors everywhere.
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Number of pages: 656
Weight: 1520 g
Dimensions: 297 x 208 x 43 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?